Wed, 24 Feb|
Insights...Recruitment & Finding that Role
https://zoom.us/j/5020470285?pwd=WDQ3bEJtWWFMVUIzR1BIRTJjZ2wxZz09 Meeting ID: 502 047 0285 Passcode: Insight2
Time & Location
24 Feb 2021, 11:30 – 12:30 GMT
About the Event
This webinar is open to not just AWTE members but anyone who needs assistance with their current employment situation.
C&M will talk about and discuss the following:
- The current job market – the last 11 months: jobs, candidates, companies etc.
- Ensuring you know you're not alone and many are in the same position, C&M and AWTE are here to help.
- The current employment and recruitment situation and the future.
- How to present a good CV/differentiate yourself.
- What employers are looking for – not just technical skills but soft skills.
- How things will be different in the “new normal” from environments to teams to types of jobs/skills.
- Vacancies that are returning already.
- Social media and ensuring your present the best version of yourself and how to utilise for that new job