TTG Diversity & Inclusion in Travel Conference
Save £50 on your ticket to the TTG Diversity & Inclusion in Travel conference!
TTG Media is building on its strong association with diversity and inclusion in travel with the launch of the TTG Diversity & Inclusion in Travel Conference.
The full-day conference will be taking place on Wednesday 3 July at the QEII Centre in London, with a packed agenda focusing on the current attitudes of travel companies towards diversity and why embracing diversity and inclusion can transform your business. Speakers include:
- Paulette Cohen, director of diversity and inclusion, Barclays
- Melanie Eusebe, founder and CEO, Black British Business Awards
- Jamie-Lee Abtar, UK chapter manager, Caribbean Tourism Organisation
- Jo Rzymowska, vice President and managing director, UK and Ireland & Asia, Celebrity Cruises
- Dr Angela Kalisch, chair, Equality in Tourism International
- Karen Gill, co-founder, Everywoman
- Leigh Barnes, chief purpose officer, Intrepid
- Farina Azam, partner, Travlaw
- Deborah Okenla, founder & CEO, Your Start-up Your Story
Plus, all delegates will receive a free copy of the PwC/TTG Media Diversity & Inclusion in Travel report, following the research findings being revealed by PwC’s Jon Terry, diversity & inclusion consulting leader at the conference.
View the full agenda and book today, https://www.ttgmedia.com/diversity, use code AWTE50 and save £50!
Open to All
July 3, 2019
Booking Start Date24/06/2019
QEII Centre, London