£46.67 for 1 year and a £60.00 sign-up fee
Membership of the AWTE offer you a wide range of networking and development opportunities:
- AWTE Presents –professional development sessions focused on providing and insight into the journey taken by Business Leaders that will assist you business or career progression.
- Access to members – through the AWTE database, where you may identify potential clients, partners and suppliers.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening sessions – to help you maximise your membership without compromising your time in the “day job”.
- Free networking sessions – held regularly to draw on the advice and experience of other members who are passionate about our industry as well as increasing business opportunities.
- AWTE Awards – an annual event to recognise publicly the outstanding women in our sector who have made a difference.
- Annual General Meeting – have a say in how AWTE is run – the AGM gives members the opportunity to stand for a place on the board, find out about our finances and achievements and vote for the new board. The AGM is followed by an opportunity to network.
- Social media coverage – participate in our online forums via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; share your views, ask for advice, help us build the reputation of AWTE!
- Weekly members’ email and newsletters – to keep you updated and informed.
- Press coverage – AWTE has good relationships with the industry press who regularly cover our events and seek opinion pieces on relevant subjects.
- Mentoring Programme – supporting junior women within our industry and creating a pipeline for the future.
- Benevolent Fund – helps members in times of hardship.
- Website – your own profile that can include an offer for fellow members on the AWTE website.
Please note that membership rate are per annum and our year runs from April to March. If joining after April, a pro -rata will apply to reduce the membership costs.