£134.00 / year and a £60.00 sign-up fee
Company membership is available to all travel companies, where the lead member is female. Up to three named members are included in the membership tariff and the 2nd and 3rd members may be male.
Membership of the AWTE will give you access to a wide range of events and development opportunities:
- AWTE Presents – professional development sessions focused on providing and insight into the journey taken by business leaders that will assist you business or career progression. (please note that some of these sessions will be open to lead members only)
- Access to members – through the AWTE database, where you may identify potential clients, partners and suppliers.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening sessions – to help you maximise your membership without compromising your time in the “day job”.
- Free networking sessions – held regularly to draw on the advice and experience of other members who are passionate about our industry as well as increasing business opportunities.
- AWTE Awards – an annual event to recognise publicly the outstanding women in our sector who have made a difference.
- Annual General Meeting – have a say in how the AWTE is run – the AGM gives members the opportunity to stand for a place on the board, find out about our finances and achievements and vote for the new board. The AGM is followed by an opportunity to network.
- Social media coverage – participate in our online forums via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; share your views, ask for advice, help us to build the reputation of AWTE!
- Weekly members’ email and newsletters – to keep you updated and informed.
- Press coverage – AWTE has good relationships with the industry press who regularly cover our events and seek opinion pieces on relevant subjects.
- Mentoring– supporting junior women within our industry and creating a pipeline for the future.
- Benevolent Fund – helps members in times of hardship.
- Website – your own profile that can include an offer for fellow members on the AWTE website.
* Please note that the additional two Company Members may attend, but not vote at the AGM.
All memberships run for a year from April to March. If you join AWTE after the initial April joining period, your membership cost will be calculated pro-rata .