The countdown is on to Travel Technology Europe, taking place on 26th & 27th February 2020 at London Olympia, and AWTE is once again delighted to be a partner.
Over 5,000 digital, marketing and travel technology professionals are set to gather for two days of travel tech inspiration and will hear from expert speakers from all areas of the industry.
Keynote speakers from Google, IBM and Klook will be sharing their insights on the future of AI in travel, as well as the importance of mobile and UX. They will joined by more than 50 educational sessions on a range of topical subjects, from business transformation and new technologies, to social and mobile networks.
Find out what industry leaders are predicting for the future of travel: from AI to 5G, payment systems to search… here’s our pick of the conference sessions to watch in 2020:
- Is 2020 the year of AI in tourism?
Join the visionary leader of artificial intelligence, Thierry Gnych of IBM Watson. He will explain why 2020 will be seen as a turning point for the tourism sector as companies embrace machine learning and other AI technologies.
- Milliseconds make millions: how your site speed impacts your business
Google’s mobile lead, Chris Anstey, will look at how you can ensure your web experience is as instantaneous and smooth as possible and how major travel brands are creating an engaging mobile experience for their users.
- Session questions C-suite
This flagship panel will bring together experienced business leaders from different tourism sectors, who will identify trends that will have an impact on tourism technologies, such as Brexit and sustainable travel.
- I can’t believe it’s not personalised
Force24’s head of travel, James Skellington, discusses how, in a competitive marketplace where price and value seem to be moving further apart, brands have an opportunity to provide an enhanced and more personalised customer experience to differentiate themselves.
New for 2020!
February’s show will welcome a number of new and exciting features including:
- Phocuswright Battleground: EMEA, debuting at the show in 2020 will see six companies pitted against each other for the chance to compete in Phocuswright Summit: EMEA in Amsterdam later in 2020, where they will take to the main stage in front of the most discerning audience in travel. At TTE visitors can watch competitors demonstrate the newest ideas in travel technology in front of an uncensored and often ruthless panel of judges.
- Also new for 2020 is the Phocuswire Studio, where visitors can watch Editor in Chief, Kevin May interview a selection of industry giants, who will offer their own insights and predictions for travel technology.
- A focus on business travel technology is also being introduced in 2020, with a session hosted by AirGateway, TravelPerk and FCM, on new tools such as rebooking technology, online booking tools and chatbots.
Providing you with the tools to succeed
Designed to showcase technology solutions for every step of the customer journey, Europe’s dedicated event for travel technology will also bring together more than 90 specialist providers and cover more than 30 different types of products and service: from booking systems and automation software to digital marketing software and ecommerce systems.
How to reserve your place
Whether you work in IT or marketing, for a travel agent or an airline, the show will provide you with the opportunity to meet with leading suppliers, network with your peers and discover the latest innovations in travel and marketing technology.
Tickets are free and registration is now open online at www.traveltechnologyeurope.com/register-now. Your entry badge will also give you access to both events – see you there!