The Association of Women Travel Executives (AWTE) UK chapter held its AGM on Tuesday 17th April, where the new Board of Directors was announced for 2018-2019.
Sarah Clayton-Turner was re-elected as Chair for a second term.
Clayton-Turner said, “I’m delighted to have been re-elected as Chair. The Association is in a really healthy position both in terms of member numbers and finances, but our line up of events this year is second to none. We haven’t increased our membership fees for a considerable number of years, so we offer huge value to our members. I look forward to ensuring the success of the Association with a fantastic new board of ladies, who all have a phenomenal track record in the industry. Thanks to all our members for their continued support and of course to all of our trade partners.”
The new Board of Directors is as follows:
- Chair – Sarah Clayton-Turner
- Vice Chair – Jessica Bain
- Secretary – Sarah Hanan
- Finance Director – Andrea Norris
- Membership Director – Deb Merrifield
- Events Director – Kate Irwin & Jane Pinfold
- Public Relations – Michelle Laverick
- Website & Communications – Claire Osborne & Lindsay Garvey-Jones
- Project and Parnerships: Lisa Henning
- Benevolent – Aphrodite Burton
The board reports for the 2017/2018 year are attached here for information. Should you have any queries, please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org.