AWTE Individual Membership
For 60 years the AWTE has given our members a support network, a voice and personal and professional development to progress themselves and their businesses.
We are comitted to our continued success and are always looking for new opportunties and benefits for our members. Individual Membership is for one female at management level or above working within travel, tourism, hospitality and leisure.
Individual Membership costs £80 plus a one-off joining fee of £60 (all prices ex VAT). Annual Membership is renewed on 1 April.
Individual Membership gives you one vote at our annual general meeting, a listing on our members database, access to other members through the database, use of the AWTE logo, attendance at our events at member rates and free networking opportunities.
- AWTE Presents – An audience with… – professional development sessions focused on providing and insight into the journey taken by Business Leaders that will assist you business or career progression.
- AWTE Talks shop– panel discussions highlighting specific topics, skills and tools hosted by industry experts in their field to help our businesses
- Access to members – through the AWTE database, where you may identify potential clients, partners and suppliers.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening sessions – to help you maximise your membership without compromising your time in the “day job".
- Free networking sessions – held regularly to draw on the advice and experience of other members who are passionate about our industry as well as increasing business opportunities.
- Chair’s Awards – an annual event to recognise publicly the outstanding women in our sector who have made a difference.
- Annual General Meeting – have a say in how AWTE is run – the AGM gives members the opportunity to stand for a place on the board, find out about our finances and achievements and vote for the new board. The AGM is followed by an opportunity to network.
- Social media coverage – participate in our online forums via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; share your views, ask for advice, help us build the reputation of AWTE!
- Present at industry events – in addition to inviting members to present at AWTE events, we work closely with main industry bodies who may contact us for speaker recommendations.
- Weekly members’ email and newsletters – to keep you updated and informed.
- Press coverage – AWTE has good relationships with the industry press who regularly cover our events and seek opinion pieces on relevant subjects.
- Strategic partnerships – for member discounts, product and service deals.
- Mentoring Programme – supporting junior women within our industry and creating a pipeline for the future.
- Benevolent Fund – helps members in times of hardship.
- Website – your own profile that can include an offer for fellow members on the AWTE website.